Saturday 10 July 2010

Here we go...

Thanks for dropping by, welcome to my ramblings...

Are you here by accident or design? It doesn't matter, stay if you like.

I've leaped into the world of publishing, eyes wide in bewilderment (hence the title) and it's getting more confusing and interesting as we go.

My first book Deadlier... Than The Male is set to be published by Gingernut Books in late Summer / early Autumn (or 'Fall' for our cousins over the 'Pond') and 'excited' comes nowhere close to how I'm feeling about it.

I've worked on the book as a labour of love for a number of years now and always hoped/ dreamed that it would 'get there'. I've had a lot of help along the way, and also a lot of encouragement - Thank you all, you know who you are. 

Deadlier... is the first in what I hope to be a number of books which chronicle the journey of a creature from the depths of legend - a Werewolf. 

If you'd like a few tasters on it, I can point you to Deadlier... Blog

Anyway, thanks for dropping by, there'll be more later.



No comments:

Post a Comment